A few guidelines to keep our market safe:
• If possible, one person per household to enter the market each week (please do not bring your whole family, this is a quick grab-and-go market).
• We encourages a 30 minute maximum time in the market per shopper.
• We encourage online prepaid sales through hanafarmersmarket.org or touchless payment with Venmo.
• Shoppers must wear a nose & mouth cover prior to entering the market.
• No handling of products by shoppers – please tell vendors the products you want and they will place them directly into your bag or box.
• ANYONE ignoring public safety requirements will not be permitted at the market.
• All mandates from the state will be enforced. This may mean that future rules will be implemented to comply with new mandates; HFM will communicate amendments in a timely manner.