The Hāna Farmers Market is back!
Fridays, 3-5 pm in the field below Hana Ranch Restaurant
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Online pre-orders will now be picked up from vendor tents at the market.
The online market is open every Friday thru Tuesday at 9:00am for pickup the following Friday.
The online market is open now thru Tuesday, July 7 at 9:00am for pickup on Friday, July 10.
Check out the new products added to the market, including:
- Take-and-Bake tamales from I Lava Taco
- Hana Mana has added their turmeric ginger tonic, as well as new varieties of vegi-starts for your own garden – buy 4 and get the 5th one free! (buy 5 and one will be credited in your order).
- CDB Massage Oil and botanical tinctures from Kumu ‘Aina
- Colorful produce from Oko’a Farm in Kula—including carrots, beats, daikon, radish, yellow beans and Maui onions—that we’ve added to the market to supplement what our East Maui growers offer.
Thanks to the support of HFUU and Maui Food Hubs, County of Maui, Hana Community Association, Hawaii Community Foundation and other generous donors, we are able to offer this service at a only a small markup to cover credit card processing and other expenses, and otherwise your purchases go directly to support our local growers!
Drive-Thru Pick-up Instructions
- Pick-ups take place every Friday afternoon from 2-4 pm at Travaasa Hana Hotel main entrance
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
- When it’s your turn, please pull forward and put your vehicle in PARK. A helper will bring your order.
- Please bring your own container ready to load (bag, box, crate or cooler), accessible in a passenger side door, back of a truck, or trunk.
- After you pick up your order, pull through and exit the hotel entrance area. You may park across Hana Highway on the roadside or at another nearby location to reorganize your order into chill bags, coolers, etc. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VERIFY THAT YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE.
- Reminder: bring your empty microgreens containers, egg cartons, kombucha bottles and other jars, so we can return them to the suppliers to be reused.
- If for some reason you are not able to pick up your order today, please call or text the Market Coordinator at (808) 378-0084 before noon and we will try to make special arrangements for you.
Please be patient as we work out our system and learn together how to make the drive-thru pickup safe and efficient for everyone.
Mahalo for supporting your local farmers!