Welcome to the Hāna Farmers Market!
Winter Hours (Nov-Jan)
Fridays, 2:45 – 4:30 pm
Kūpuna-only (65+) shopping starts at 2:15
Field below Hana Ranch Restaurant
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Online pre-orders are picked up from vendor tents at the market.
The online market is open every Friday thru Tuesday at 9:00am for pickup the following Friday.
Weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, the farmers market will be moved to Wednesdays (Nov. 25, Dec. 23 and Dec. 30)
Hana Farmers Market Online will be closed the week of Thanksgiving
Thanks to the support of HFUU, County of Maui, Hana Community Association, Hawaii Community Foundation and other generous donors, we are able to offer this service at a only a small markup to cover credit card processing and other expenses, and otherwise your purchases go directly to support our local growers!
If you are in another part of Maui island, please visit MauiHub.org for other online ordering and pickup locations.
Drive-Thru Pick-up Instructions
- Pick-ups take place every Friday afternoon from 2-4 pm at Travaasa Hana Hotel main entrance
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
- When it’s your turn, please pull forward and put your vehicle in PARK. A helper will bring your order.
- Please bring your own container ready to load (bag, box, crate or cooler), accessible in a passenger side door, back of a truck, or trunk.
- After you pick up your order, pull through and exit the hotel entrance area. You may park across Hana Highway on the roadside or at another nearby location to reorganize your order into chill bags, coolers, etc. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VERIFY THAT YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE.
- Reminder: bring your empty microgreens containers, egg cartons, kombucha bottles and other jars, so we can return them to the suppliers to be reused.
- If for some reason you are not able to pick up your order today, please call or text the Market Coordinator at (808) 378-0084 before noon and we will try to make special arrangements for you.
Please be patient as we work out our system and learn together how to make the drive-thru pickup safe and efficient for everyone.
Mahalo for supporting your local farmers!