Hana Farmers Market accepts SNAP/EBT benefits both online, and at the market itself.
See flyer below for assistance signing up for SNAP benefits.
To shop with SNAP/EBT benefits online, following these steps:
- Go to the Hana Farmers Market Online.
- On the market website, click the Sign Up! link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email and password to create a new account.
- Once you log in, on your Account Information page, enter your contact information, and on the right side select Preferred Payment Method: SNAP/EBT and click Update Account Information button.
- After placing items in your cart, when you’re ready to check out, on the Order Checkout page it should say SNAP/EBT under Payment Information on the left side. (If it still shows Credit Card, you can click [Update Payment Information] link and then select SNAP/EBT.)
- When you come to pick up your order at the market on Friday afternoon, bring your EBT card and we’ll swipe it for payment of eligible items at that time.
- Come to the Hana Farmers Market on Friday.
- Go to each vendor that you want to purchase eligible items from using EBT, and they will make out a receipt and give you a copy.
- Bring a copy of that receipt to the Hana Farmers Market tent.
- We’ll run your EBT card, and mark your receipt(s) as paid.
- You take the receipt(s) back to the vendor(s) to receive your items.
Need Help Signing Up for SNAP?